TurboTides Pump Design System
TurboTides for Pumps contains all the design, analysis and optimization tools a pump designer needs in a single monolithic seamless workflow and is made for the design and optimization for Radial, Mixed-flow and Axial Pumps.
- Modern seamless workflow (GUI)
- 1D meanline with advanced Data Reduction for model calibration
- Include IGV, OGV, inducer, continuous crossover (CCX), vaneless and vaned diffusers, volutes.
- 2D Throughflow and Blade to Blade CFD Solvers
- Detailed 3D geometry generation
- Advanced volute shaping and editing
- Integrated 3D CFD
- Automatic structured meshing mesh and simulation setup
- “One-click” setup
- Built-in optimization
- Database for storing and re-using legacy designs for use in future designs
- CAD Import/Export
- Ability to import CAD models from common formats
- Ability to export the 3D model for further applications like flow simulation (CFD), finite element analysis (FEA) and mechanical design (CAD).
- Integration for seamless export to ANSYS CFX (through Turbo Grid). TurboTides is an authorized ANSYS Software Solutions Partner.
- No extra costs for common functions such as LAN floating, multi-stage, CAD Import/Export, additional processors, etc.