Comprehensive geometry modeling for turbomachinery applications Join us for the next installment of our webinar series for turbomachinery professionals.
In this 60-minute session, you will learn how TurboTides software performs 3D geometry operations, including flow-passage editing, 3D blade shaping, and definition of leading and trailing edges. You will also learn how TurboTides performs advanced volute editing including: different cross section types, area control, tongue control, exit pipe editing and dual volute creation and editing. The webinar presenter, Mr. Zack Hoyle, will walk attendees through:
- Scaling and flow cut
- Modeling of additional components: Inducer, CCX, vaned diffusers, etc.
- Swept leading edge
- Mechanical geometry editing (fillet, back face contouring, bore, scallop, section cut for FEA)
- Leakage path and casing treatment modeling
- Flank milling to generate a flank millable blade
- 2D solver for fast flow analysis and interactive design
Click below or register now via Webinars@TurboTides.com
January 21, 2021
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EDT