Compressor Design System
TurboTides for Compressors contains all the design, analysis and optimization tools a compressor designer needs in a single monolithic seamless workflow and is made for the design and optimization for Radial, Mixed-flow and Axial Compressors.
- Modern seamless workflow (GUI)
Cycle analysis supports the design, analysis, and optimization of all common thermodynamic cycles and configurations.
- 1D meanline with advanced Data Reduction for model calibration
- Design complete stages with additional components such as vaned and vaneless diffusers, stators, volutes, and additional stages.
- 2D Throughflow and Blade to Blade CFD Solvers
- Detailed 3D geometry generation
- 3D blade shaping operations
- Advanced volute shaping and editing
- Integrated 3D CFD
- Automatic structured meshing mesh and simulation setup
- “One-click” setup
- Built-in optimization
- Database for storing and re-using legacy designs for use in future designs
- CAD Import/Export
- Ability to export the 3D model for further applications like flow simulation (CFD), finite element analysis (FEA) and mechanical design (CAD)
- 3D Structural Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Support linear and non-linear static analysis, thermal analysis and modal analysis.
- Automatic pre-processing: Automatic mesh generation and automatic setup of constraints, loads, and CFD loads
- Full post-processing support: text report, Campbell/ interference diagram, contour and deformation plots, etc.
- Integration for seamless export to ANSYS CFX (through Turbo Grid) or ANSYS Mechanical. TurboTides is an authorized ANSYS Software Solutions Partner.
- No extra costs for common functions such as LAN floating, multi-stage, CAD Import/Export, additional processors, etc.